Cracked Wall Structural Repair
Vertical and diagonal foundation cracks.
Horizontal foundation cracks.
Foundations beyond repair.
- Bulging walls resulting from water pressure.
- Cracks that are changing direction.
- Vertical foundation cracks, wider at the top than bottom.
- Weak and sloping floors above the foundation.
- A foundation crack that a dime can fit through.
- Vertical or diagonal cracks:
These are mostly an indication of foundation settlement not necessarily a structural damage. If the crack appears and feels even when you run your fingers across it, then, it is probably not a reason to worry. However, call in a professional for an inspection. Haltom City Foundation Repair Experts have the capacity to repair water seepage or small cracks through epoxy injections. For large cracks that are as a result of foundation problems, structural repairs are the most suitable solutions.
- Horizontal cracks.